- August 29, 2018
The story of our factory begins its run in 1953. Started as a small part of the gigantic defense complex of the Soviet Union, the plant carried its task with honor and its thousands of staff became an example of serving the people. The factory reached remarkable labor achievements in the 70’s and became a flagship of the national instrument engineering of the great Country.
The name of the outstanding scientist Sergei Korolyov was given to the enterprise for remarkable achievements in design and production of measuring tools, dose, radiation meters and portable radio equipment.
The monument to the prominent pioneer of astronautics which was erected on the territory of the plant in 1972 commemorates the professional victories and prosperities, and till now welcomes employees, partners and guests of the enterprise.
The turbulent 90′ drew the team of the plant together and thanks to their own efforts and dedication they managed to preserve production and technical potential, to find new types of products, having mastered modern production technologies with implementation of international quality standards.